See Full Report below….
About Broad Street Alerts:
Big opportunities in Small Cap’s
Broad Street Alerts recent profiles and track record, 153% in verifiable potential gains for our
Members in the last 3 small cap alerts alone!
February 10th, 2016- (NASDAQ: BONT) opened $1.65/share hit a high of $3.00/share within 30 days our members gains- 83%
March 7th, 2016-(NYSE-MKT: FSI) opened at .91/share and hit 1.10/share within 5 days for gains of 21% for our members.
March 24th, 2016- (NASDAQ: ICLD) opened at $.77/share it a high of $1.15/share within 2 days for gains of 49%
For our members.
These are numbers that make traders drool. Any trader in any market would fall all over themselves to see numbers like this. So if you’ve been on the fence, perhaps it’s time to start doing some research and verify our numbers for yourself. We are constantly raising the bar and separate ourselves from the rest of the small-cap newsletters as the best in business.
We know with a large following comes a large responsibility as we have everyone from institutional investors to the beginner following our profiled securities in our newsletters. This is something we take very seriously always seeking small cap growth companies that have both near and long-term potential for our members.
***Get our small cap profiles, special situation and watch alerts in real time.
We are now offering our VIP SMS/text alert service for free, simply text the word “Alerts” to the phone number 25827 from your cell phone.
SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN — (Marketwired) — 04/08/16 — Claude Resources Inc. (TSX: CRJ) (OTCQB: CLGRF) (“Claude” and or the “Company”) today announces the SEDAR filing and mailing of the shareholder meeting materials for the previously announced Plan of Arrangement (the “Arrangement”) with Silver Standard Resources Inc. (“Silver Standard”).
As Claude announced by press release on March 7, 2016, this is a negotiated transaction recommended by Claude’s Board whereby Silver Standard will acquire each outstanding Claude common share (“Common Share”) for 0.185 of a Silver Standard common share and $0.001 in cash (together the “Consideration”), valuing each Common Share at approximately $1.65 based on the closing price of Silver Standard’s common shares at March 4, 2016.
Claude shareholders as of the record date of March 28, 2016 have the right to vote by proxy or in person at the Special Meeting of Claude shareholders (the “Meeting”) to be held on May 18, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. (Saskatoon time) at the Saskatoon Club, Upper Lounge, 417 – 21st Street East, Saskatoon, SK.
Benefits of the Arrangement
– Significant Premium to Claude Shareholders. The Consideration represents a premium of 30% to the closing price of the Claude Shares on the TSX on the last trading day prior to the announcement of the
Arrangement and 25% to the 20-day VWAP of the Silver Standard Shares and the Claude Shares on the TSX.
– Diversification of Single Asset Risks. Single asset and single metal companies are subject to considerably higher specific risks than companies with several projects. Exposure to Silver Standard’s asset portfolio and strong balance sheet will considerably reduce tho risks.
– Participation in the Combined Entity. Claude shareholders will own approximately 31% and maintain significant exposure to the combine company. Claude shareholders will benefit, among other things, from
increased technical expertise, greater ability to finance, asset diversification, greater analyst coverage and increased share liquidity. The combined company is also expected to realize other synergies from the combination of Silver Standard and Claude.
– Continued Participation by Claude Shareholders in the Seabee Gold Operation. The Claude securityholders, through their ownership of Silver Standard Shares, will continue to participate in the value associated with the Seabee Gold Operation. In addition, the combined company will be in a strong position to undertake further exploration and development of the 23,300 hectare land package at Seabee, which remains largely underexplored.
– Fairness Opinions. The Fairness Opinions from National Bank Financial Inc. and Canaccord Genuity Corp. concluded that, subject to and based on the considerations, assumptions and limitations described in the Meeting materials, the Consideration to be received by Claude shareholders pursuant to the Arrangement is fair, from a financial point of view, to Claude shareholders.
The Meeting materials will include a Management Proxy Circular that contains, among other things, details concerning the Arrangement, the reasons for and benefits of the Arrangement, the risks associated with the Arrangement, the requirements for the Arrangement to become effective, the procedure for receiving payment for Common Shares, voting at the Meeting and other related matters. Shareholders are urged to carefully review the Management Proxy Circular and accompanying materials as they contain important information regarding the Arrangement and its consequences to shareholders. Assuming a successful shareholder vote and satisfaction of the other conditions required under the Arrangement, including approval of the Arrangement by Silver Standard’s shareholders, closing is expected to occur on or about May 31, 2016.
The Board of Claude Resources Inc. UNANIMOUSLY recommends that shareholders vote IN FAVOUR of the Arrangement.
Your vote is important regardless of how many Common Shares you own. The Company encourages shareholders to read the Meeting materials in detail.
Claude has engaged Laurel Hill Advisory Group (“Laurel Hill”) as its proxy solicitor in connection with the Arrangement and asks that you contact Laurel Hill if you have any questions or require assistance with voting. Laurel Hill can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-877-452-7184 (416-304-0211 collect).
Source: Virtual Strategy Magazine