See Full Report below….
About Broad Street Alerts:
Big opportunities in Small Cap’s
Broad Street Alerts recent profiles and track record, 217% in verifiable potential gains for our
members in the last 3 small cap alerts alone!
- February 10th, 2016– (NASDAQ: BONT) opened $1.65/share hit a high of $3.00/share within 30 days our members gains- 83%
- March 7th, 2016-(NYSE-MKT: FSI) opened at .91/share and hit 1.10/share within 5 days for gains of 21% for our members.
- March 24th, 2016- (NASDAQ: ICLD) opened at $.77/share it a high of $1.15/share within 2 days for gains of 49% for our members.
April 11th, 2016 – (NASDAQ: FNJN) called at $1.07/share hit $1.76/share in 3 days for 64% gains for our members.
These are numbers that make traders drool. Any trader in any market would fall all over themselves to
see numbers like this. So if you’ve been on the fence, perhaps it’s time to start doing some research and
verify our numbers for yourself. We are constantly raising the bar and separate ourselves from the rest
of the small-cap newsletters as the best in business. We know with a large following comes a large
responsibility as we have everyone from institutional investors to the beginner following our profiled
securities in our newsletters. This is something we take very seriously always seeking small cap growth
companies that have both near and long-term potential for our members.
***Get our small cap profiles, special situation and watch alerts in real time. We are now offering our
VIP SMS/text alert service for free, simply text the word “Alerts” to the phone number 25827 from your cell phone.
Transocean LTD (NYSE:RIG) surged 8.23% yesterday and closed at $9.60. The company’s market capitalization is at $3.59 Billion with an average trading volume of 20.38 Million. The total number of Outstanding Shares Held by the company are 365.07 Million.
Recent Press Release:
Transocean Ltd. (RIG) together with its auxiliaries, provides offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells worldwide. The company primarily offers deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. As of February 11, 2016, it owned or had partial ownership interests in, and operated 61 mobile offshore drilling units that comprise of 28 ultra-deepwater floaters, 7 harsh environment floaters, 5 deepwater floaters, 11 midwater floaters, and 10 high-specification jackups. The company serves government-controlled oil companies and independent oil companies. Transocean Ltd. was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.
FreeSeas Inc (NASDAQ:FREE)
Stock’s Trading Stats:
FreeSeas Inc (NASDAQ:FREE) closed at $0.01 yesterday by showing a increase of 7.50%. The total number of outstanding shares held by the company are 35.80 Million with the total market capitalization of $481,966.00. The number of shares traded on the last trading session are 22.12 Million.
Recent Press Release:
FreeSeas Inc. (FREE) on April 11, 2016 declared that at the special meeting of the Company’s shareholders held on April 8, 2016, the shareholders approved three proposals, as follows:
- granted discretionary authority to the Company’s board of directors to first, (A) amend the Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation of the Company to effect one or more consolidations of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock, following which the shares of common stock would be combined and reclassified into one share of common stock at a ratio within the range from 1-for-2 up to 1-for-200 (the “Reverse Stock Split”) and (B) determine whether to arrange for the disposition of fractional interests by shareholder entitled thereto, to pay in cash the fair value of fractions of a share of common stock as of the time when those entitled to receive such fractions are determined, or to entitle shareholder to receive from the Company’s transfer agent, in lieu of any fractional share, the number of shares of common stock rounded up to the next whole number, offered that, (X) that the Company shall not effect Reverse Stock Splits that, in the aggregate, exceeds 1-for-200, and (Y) any Reverse Stock Split is accomplished no later than the first anniversary of the date of the special meeting;
- ratified the potential issuance of more than 20% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common stock at a price that is less than the greater of book or market value in accordance with (i) a securities purchase agreement between the Company and MTR3S Holding Ltd., dated March 1, 2016; (ii) a debt settlement agreement and release between the Company and Intermodal Shipbrokers Co., dated January 19, 2016; (iii) a securities purchase agreement between the Company and Mordechai Vizel, dated January 19, 2016; (iv) a securities purchase agreement between the Company and Alpha Capital Anstalt, dated January 6, 2016; (v) a debt settlement agreement between the Company and Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP, dated October 7, 2015; and (vi) a securities purchase agreement between the Company and Service Trading Company, LLC, dated August 20, 2015; and
- approved the potential issuance of more than 20% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common stock at a price that is less than the greater of book or market value in accordance with the following potential future transactions: (i) one or multiple purchase agreements for the sale of common stock or securities convertible into common stock up to $2 million for working capital at a discount to the market price of up to 50%, to be reached within 180 days of the Special Meeting, (ii) one or multiple debt settlement agreements for the sale of common stock or securities convertible into common stock of up to $6 million for the settlement of trade or bank debt at a discount to the market price of up to 50%, to be reached within 180 days of the Special Meeting, and (iii) a purchase agreement for the sale of common stock or securities convertible into common stock up to $15 million for asset acquisitions at a discount to the market price of up to 65%, to be reached within 180 days of the Special Meeting.
Broad Street Alerts has not been compensated for the mention of (NYSE: RIG – NYSE: FREE) and we do not hold any positions.