See feature articles below:
About Broad Street Alerts:
Big opportunities in Small Cap’s
Broad Street Alerts recent profiles and track record, 217% in verifiable potential gains for our members on the last 4 small cap alerts alone!
February 10th, 2016- (NASDAQ: BONT) opened $1.65/share hit a high of $3.00/share within 30 days our member potential gains- 83%
March 7th, 2016-(NYSE-MKT: FSI) opened at .91/share and hit 1.10/share within 5 days for gains of 21% for our members.
March 24th, 2016- (NASDAQ: ICLD) opened at $.77/share it a high of $1.15/share within 2 days for gains of 49% for our members.
April 11th, 2016 – (NASDAQ: FNJN) called at $1.07/share hit $1.76/share in 3 days for 64% gains for our members.
These are numbers that make traders drool. Any trader in any market would fall all over themselves to see numbers like this. So if you’ve been on the fence, perhaps it’s time to start doing some research and verify our numbers for yourself. We are constantly raising the bar and separate ourselves from the rest of the small-cap newsletters as the best in business.
We know with a large following comes a large responsibility as we have everyone from institutional investors to the beginner following our profiled securities in our newsletters. This is something we take very seriously always seeking small cap growth companies that have both near and long-term potential for our members.
***Get our small cap profiles, special situation and watch alerts in real time. We are now offering our VIP SMS/text alert service for free, simply text the word “Alerts” to the phone number 25827 from your cell phone.
–Report on: Flamel Technologies
Flamel Technologies SA relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 72.
Our analysis is based on comparing Flamel Technologies SA with the following peers – Depomed, Inc., DURECT Corporation, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. Sponsored ADR, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Sponsored ADR, Heron Therapeutics Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc Sponsored ADR, Alkermes Plc, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Nektar Therapeutics (DEPO-US, DRRX-US, RDY-US, TEVA-US, HRTX-US, GSK-US, ALKS-US, EGRX-US and NKTR-US).
Flamel Technologies SA has shown underwhelming performance over the last one year while growing strongly over the last month. Flamel Technologies SA’s price momentum over the last month, at 40.21% has been better than that over the last year, which was -33.68%. Also from a peer group perspective, Flamel Technologies SA has performed better, since the peer group performance was 4.24% over the last month.
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- Flamel Technologies SA Sponsored ADR’s current Price/Book of 7.22 is about median in its peer group.
- We classify FLML-US as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- FLML-US has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, FLML-US‘s return on assets has improved from below median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting that the company has improved its relative operations markedly.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While FLML-US‘s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s P/E ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s capital investment program and to-date returns suggest that the company is likely making big bets on the future.
- FLML-US has additional debt capacity.
- Our analysis rates Flamel Technologies SA as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Flamel Technologies SA is a specialty pharmaceutical company with drug delivery and formulation expertise. It engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The company operates under the following trademarks: Bloxiverz, DeliVax, Flamel Technologies, LiquiTime, Micropump, Medusa, Trigger Lock and Vazculep. Flamel Technologies was founded by GÃ©rard Soula in August 1990 and is headquartered in VÃ©nissieux, France.
Source – Capital Cube
Broad street alerts has not been compensated for the mention of any publicly traded companies in this article nor do we own positions in any of the companies in this article.
Broad Street Alerts was previously compensated eighteen thousand five hundred dollars by star media llc for the mention of FNJN however, that contract has expired.